Forum Index -> Paper Go to Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
Author Message
old-gmpx

Joined: 06/12/2006 00:45:36
Messages: -25
Offline

i had contacted you by email several times but you didint revert , please
add my email to your mailing list to receive any stock offer you have

Author: hadi alwan
Bookmark and Share
old-gmpx

Joined: 06/12/2006 00:45:36
Messages: -25
Offline

Dear sirs
please send us your paper,s stocklist.
Regards
M.yassini
Allameh Co.

Author: M.yasini
Bookmark and Share
old-gmpx

Joined: 06/12/2006 00:45:36
Messages: -25
Offline

We want following stocklot,offlot ,rejected ,scrap paper rolls monthly
300 m.tons.

Author: shabeer
Bookmark and Share
old-gmpx

Joined: 06/12/2006 00:45:36
Messages: -25
Offline

Nous sommes la société TEC en Tunisie interessés par les stocks lots.Prière nous communiquer votre adresse email pour vous contacter ( carton duplex - papier kraft - papier chimique ).
Nous sommes la première société en emballages en Tunisie

Author: TEC Abdelhedi lotfi
Bookmark and Share
old-gmpx

Joined: 06/12/2006 00:45:36
Messages: -25
Offline

We are the leading users of used machines in New Delhi, INDIA. Pl let us know all the details of Paper stocks with you including best quote prices & please do mail your stock list to us on daily basis.
Immediate dealing.
Kindly send at earliest. Thanks.
lipeescan@hotmail.com

Author: Rajesh
Bookmark and Share
old-gmpx

Joined: 06/12/2006 00:45:36
Messages: -25
Offline

Dear sir
we want all stocklot offlot scrap and waste paper rolls and baled sheets monthly 200 m.tons and more. so pls send u have available goods photos and prices etc

Author: shabeer
Bookmark and Share
old-gmpx

Joined: 06/12/2006 00:45:36
Messages: -25
Offline

Please send us stock list and prices

Author: Pavlov
Bookmark and Share
old-gmpx

Joined: 06/12/2006 00:45:36
Messages: -25
Offline

35-45gr bleached kraft or sulphıte paper

Author: metın dorlevı
Bookmark and Share
old-gmpx

Joined: 06/12/2006 00:45:36
Messages: -25
Offline

Dear Sirs,
Please provide us with the details of Paper Stocks including Grammage, Brightness, Reel Lengths, Widths etc. Please also give us the best CNF Karachi Prices.
Our direct email is avoncom@yahoo.com & avoncommercial@hotmail.com
Ghazanfar S. Avon.

Author: Ghazanfar
Bookmark and Share
old-gmpx

Joined: 06/12/2006 00:45:36
Messages: -25
Offline

Dear Sir,
We deal in all kinds of paper stocks. Please give us your offer with complete details like Grammages, Brightness, Origin, Reel Length & Width etc. Prices to be based on CNF Karachi basis.
Our direct email is avoncom@yahoo.com & avoncommercial@hotmail.com.
Ghazanfar Avon.

Author:
Bookmark and Share
old-gmpx

Joined: 06/12/2006 00:45:36
Messages: -25
Offline

I M FROM INDIA. ONE OF MY FRIEND GIVE YOUR NAME FOR STOCK LOT PAPER.
I M ALREADY IMPORTING STOCK LOT PAPER FROM EUROPE & USA.
ADVICE YOUR INTEREST TO EXPORT FOR INDIA. MY WEB www.shobhacards.com

Author: vipin gupta
Bookmark and Share
old-gmpx

Joined: 06/12/2006 00:45:36
Messages: -25
Offline

Dear sir or Madam,
Please send us a price list of your products .
Best Regards ,
R- Tousi - Sazeh Salem Tehran Co,
+98-21-2861764 - +98-21-2868664

Author: Reza Tousi
Bookmark and Share
old-gmpx

Joined: 06/12/2006 00:45:36
Messages: -25
Offline

send me the full your list and prices and

Author: Dang Duc Dung
Bookmark and Share
old-gmpx

Joined: 06/12/2006 00:45:36
Messages: -25
Offline

Looking for stocklots of MWC,LWC Gloss Paper 65,70,80 gsm in reels 61-64 cm, 43-45 cm, 86-88 cm and WF coated in reels and in sheets 90-300 gsm.
Best Regards
Ernest Malik

Author: Ernest Malik
Bookmark and Share

Forum Index -> Paper Go to Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
Go to:
© 2007-2017 Globalmediapro, Ltd. Globalmediapro does not take responsibility for the content of the messages published in the Forum.